12.14.2009

a heart like his

jack is one special little boy
sure, he's a stink pot quite a bit
and
sometimes he tells me i'm not his mommy anymore
and
tells me i'm mean
but
he always tells me he loves me
and
that he will protect me
and
tonight when he realized there weren't any presents under the tree for me
he was sad.
"gasp! mom you don't have any presents under the tree. i forgot to get you something!"
"it's okay, jack! all i want for christmas is you!!"
"mommy, you been a good girl. you need a present! i will get one for you."
a little bit later he comes out of his room
with the proudest grin on his face
he wrapped me a present
i can't wait until christmas to open it
love you jackers!!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

He is such a sweetie! I can't wait to see what it is haha...you'll have to post about it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!!! Love ya. Crystal

Me :) said...

He is so awesome!! What a soft heart he has! I love it!