8.16.2008

California

Jack and I just got back from California today. We had so much fun. We met Danny's family there and Jack was the center of everyone's attention. He didn't want for anything....if he did, it was quickly taken care of. We stayed at the most amazing place. There was so much for us to do there.

Jack making a slam dunk. No big deal.

They had a play area for the kids and had something for them to do every second of the day. Jack and I went to a fun with beads class. I love how focused he is in this picture. Every time he got the bead on the string he belted out, "I DID IT, MOM!"

Um, after this picture was taken, we had to leave. Jack got really excited and dumped the beads...everywhere. That was fun to pick up. I'm sure they are still finding beads on the floor.






No comments: